Where has this time gone? It took forever to hit 20 weeks, but now it is going by like a race car? Just where exactly is this time going. Its already ALMOST the middle of December. That means I'm only about 3 months out from getting to hold this child. OMG, FREAK OUT!!!! lol. I'm extremely excited but nervous all at the same time. I mean our nursery probably won't be ready by the time she gets here because Chris is always out of town for work and our furniture won't be in until late Feb/early March (hopefully). That doesn't give me much time to prepare, especially since I have to work until I go into labor. Oh yes, the joys of not having alot of time off from work =(
On the development side, Chris got to feel her kick last night!! Oh it was super exciting. We were laying in bed watching TV and she started kicking. He was like OMG I just felt her. She isn't very strong yet, which I appreciate, but she did kick or punch. Last week, I was getting in the bath and I had just sat down and it was like my whole stomach was vibrating. I was like Whoa, calm down there little one!!! lol
My baby to-do list is growing like crazy. I think we are up to about 15 things that need to be done before baby. Major things at that, not little things like washing clothes. Ugghhh, when am I going to have time? I think this week I might start painting the dining room. I can't paint the nursery yet until we move the computers out, but in order to do that, we have to run a new cable to the new office. Then we can move the computers. I'm finding it very difficult just to move my CPU now. So when we go to do that, Chris has to do it for me. I have never felt so helpless. I know its better that I don't, but I can't get anything done but keep the house clean and cook. Ehh, well at least I'm doing that semi well!!
Be careful! Painting is a preggo no no. Use low-voc paint if you must.
ReplyDelete