Why is my heartburn that bad? Never had heartburn before I was pregnant. I don't even think I could have told you what it felt like, but now. Everything I seem to eat gives me heartburn. I did figure out today that cracker, cheese-itz, pretzels, etc., give me some of the WORST heartburn. So no more of those!!!
I really can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I feel like I say that every time I post but seriously, 2 weeks left until Christmas and one week left until my GTT test. I start feeling more and more overwhelmed as the weeks progress. Our to-do list is growing rapidly. Luckily enough, the house isn't completely trashed (where it will take me 3 days to clean again), but we still have to pull up the floor and replace it, still have to move the office, need to paint the nursery, and fix the bathroom. Those are just the big items, there are millions of little items that still need to be done too.
Let me end with this, it is Monday and I'm tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment