Well I feel like a hungry, hungry, hippo today. Well this has been going on for the past week or so. Today I have eaten:
2 bowls of oatmeal
mini ravioli (I know, not the healthiest, but I went to check out a daycare on my lunch break)
wheat thins (more than a few but not the entire box)
1 apple
I'm still hungry. I have been drinking water all day except for the sprite I had at lunch. Seriously, where is this hunger coming from?? I have no idea!!!!
I have officially started my daycare search. I did alot of looking online and at reviews before I finally narrowed my search down. There are a total of 5 daycares and I saw the first one today. It wasn't bad, but what I don't really like about it is the setup of the classrooms. The infants and toddlers have their own area, which I like, but all the classrooms are open with half doors. I know that it won't make much of a difference, but I don't want our daughter to be woken up because some 18 month old won't stop his/her temper tantrum. I think it should be enacted in the older classrooms, not the younger ones. Maybe this isn't that big of a deal and I'm making it a big deal. There are still 4 more to look at though.
Thank goodness the weekend is here. That means my husband comes home and it is time to relax. I'm starting a new cleaning routine that will hopefully get me in the habit of picking stuff up/cleaning when walking by. I think this will be the best way to keep our house in order after the baby comes.
I agree an enclosed infant room is a must. What were they thinking?
ReplyDelete