When I went from 1st tri to 2nd tri, I didn't feel any different. Maybe a bit bigger and some of the fatigue was gone, but for the most part I felt the same. I never got that "great" 2nd tri feeling. I don't think I really felt it because my 1st tri wasn't that bad. I wasn't sick and I still felt pretty good. Now my parting gift from 2nd tri and my welcoming gift into 3rd tri: Swollen feet and ankles. Nice right? I knew it was going to happen at some point. Everything I have read says I will likely have swollen feet and ankles but nothing prepares you for the first time you see it. I seriously was astonished. I called Chris is to take a look and confirm and he confirmed it then laughed saying "Thats supposed to happen. You did know that right?" I know, sounds pretty stupid but I guess I just wasn't as prepared for the MASSIVE ankles, or ankle in my case. I know the cause of it so I'm not super worried about pre-e yet, but I will make sure to let my doctor know today when I go in for my appointment.
In other news: Nursery is still an office. I had called Time Warner Cable out to come run a new cable to the soon to be "New" office. They came out and told Chris that they couldn't do it. The policies that TWC has set in place will not allow them to run the cable how it should be run in the house. Who has to run it now? Chris. This could take a month or so to get him to run it. I don't want to push to hard, especially since this is his week off, but I'm ready to get the carpet steam cleaned and start painting. We still have to install a blind in her room too. If I'm not careful, she will come before her nursery is even finished. Finishing does NOT include the furniture since we only have approximate times and we are hoping/praying that it comes in at the end of Feb. instead of middle of March.
I can't wait to get through the holidays because then I will be able to start planning Denae's shower, work on the nursery and just calm down a bit. Everyone and everything gets so worked up around the holidays, it is really hard to be productive.
In non-baby news: I am back to playing my computer games. Yep, I'm a nerd, but I'm going to take my husband down with me!!! lol. With the new WOW expansion out we have been spending lots of quality time with our computers. Given that I like the better than movies, for the most part, we are both really enjoying ourselves. Yes I have an 85 priest. Yes I will have an 85 mage soon. Yes, I'm a nerd. Its okay, these are realities that I come to terms on. Its like my own little healing world in there. lol. I know that this will change with our little girl on her way, but for now, its my stress reliever.
Doctor's appointment today at 1:30!
No comments:
Post a Comment