I'm tired, cranky and just all around feeling like crap. I know I didn't get enough sleep last night, but Chris is out of town so I start freaking out about nothing. On top of everything, I am having a hard time getting my food down. Its like it gets stuck right around my rib cage and then stays there for hours. Do you know how bad cereal tastes after like 5 hours? yeah, really gross!
On a positive note, she is still kicking like crazy at around 7 am. This is good because I'm usually driving to work so I have plenty of time to concentrate on when she is kicking. Just making sure she is doing okay in there.
I have my 24 week appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited because I get to hear the heartbeat again!!! I know really stupid sounding since I hear it at every appointment but its like reassurance.
Christmas shopping completely stinks. I think I found the gift for my MIL. Chris is getting my FIL's gift. The other set of his parents we are still trying to think. My parents are hard to shop for. Chris's brothers are done, Chris's nephews we are still deciding on; his sister and her husband we have no idea and to top it off we still have an Aunt and Uncle and Grandparents. WHY IS CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SO DIFFICULT??????
No comments:
Post a Comment