Thursday, November 4, 2010

Its a girl!

Okay so its been a seriously long time but to my credit work has been crazy. 

As most people know, we are having a little girl!!!  Her name is . . . not going to be put on my blog.  Sorry guys.  If you really want to know it, you can get a hold of me.  At my anatomy scan everything looked great!  She had all 4 chambers of her heart and we got to see it beating furiously.  She had her hand on her head (kinda dramatic right?) and we got a picture of her and her foot.  She was very modest and didn't want to show the male doctor her parts but she had no trouble showing them to the u/s tech who was female.  Thats a good sign right?  Just a question, does anyone know how those doctors can tell a kidney apart from the liver.  Because when I was looking at the u/s on the TV screen, he was moving so fast it was all a damn blur. 

Last night, Chris was having one of those "I hate my job" days so I decided we should go shopping for our little girl.  So we tried this new chinese resturant which wasn't bad and then we went to Khol's.  We found so many cute dresses and stuff all at 60-80% off.  Yes I know its winter, but they had some of their spring/summer/fall dresses on clearance.  We got her 2 dresses for about 6 months and 1 newborn outfit and then something special for Aunt Jessica and 1 outfit just for dad (Chris) for 9 months.  Then we went to target to see what they had, plus Chris likes looking around the electronics department.  I got a package of newborn onesies for her, some socks and some hats.  I know it will be spring/summer, but I don't want her head to get burnt.  The hats are really thin so I don't think that they will be too much of a problem. 

By the time we left Target, Chris was in a much better mood and we went home and went to bed.  I can't wait for this weekend because I want to go by BuyBuy Baby and Barton Creek Mall.  I need to find her a jacket for when we go to Canada next year.  I do not want to be shopping right before we leave, UNLESS she has outgrown something.

Anyways, back to work for me!  Oh and I can't WAIT for Denae to hit 12 weeks, only 3 more days!!!!  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment