Monday, November 15, 2010

What a great weekend

I had such a great weekend!!  Chris and I were able to go down to Houston and see his mom and dad since they were in town from Canada.  We haven't seen his dad in about 3 months and we haven't seen his mom in about 6 months.  We also got to see our nephews.  They are growing up so fast, I can't believe it.  But on top of everything, mom cooked and it was amazing, as usual! 

Aubrey seems to be doing well.  She is just kicking away in there!!  I am surviving . . . . the lack of sleep is killing me.  Right now I am in an uncomfortable stage.  I feel fine but sometimes my legs hurt for no reason or the dogs are stuck on me or I just don't sleep comfortably any more.  Uggghhhh . . . it is annoying.  I have this twinging pain next to my belly button ring and when I talked to my doctor about it, she said "Oh yeah, thats just from your skin streching."  Great, so I'm going to have it for the rest of my pregnancy. 

But all in all, I love being pregnant.  As much as Chris thinks it is just because I get everything . . . . its not.  I really do love being pregnant.  I have had an easier pregnancy, yes, but I am still tired all the time and I do still have food that I can't even look at or smell.  Just thinking about Aubrey growing inside amazes me.  Its almost like I can't believe it and I know it will be so rewarding to see her in March.

Okay well I'm done with all that.  Time to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment