I'm sooo ready for Thanksgiving! Not only is it like my first holiday since Labor day, but the food!!!! I'm ready to eat Turkey and sweet potato casserole and everything else good and delicious. Now I know, I can't overeat since I'm still kind of watching my weight but I should be able to process all that stuff by Dec. 1st right?
So Bree is kicking and dancing and doing whatever she feels like in there. When I lay in the bathtub now, I can see my stomach move a little. She still isn't strong enough for anyone to feel her but I think within the next two weeks or so she will be. I can't wait for Chris to feel her. I think sometimes he feels a little left out because he can't feel her yet but soon he will!!! =)
I took this picture this morning, 22 weeks 6 days but its good enough for 23 weeks. I know I look super happy right? It was only 6:45 am so give me a break!! I have definately grown but I don't seem to have put on a whole lot of weight everywhere else. It seems to be mostly in my stomach and a little bit in my boobs. In no way to do I feel fat but I definately feel bigger.
Sleeping is a whole different story. Depending on the dogs, I normally sleep okay, not well but okay. If the dogs decided to take over, I don't sleep at all. Making me VERY cranky the next day.
As for this past weekend, we managed to rearrange our master bedroom. Chris got a new TV for his birthday and that went downstairs so we had an "extra" tv, so to speak. We moved the other HD flat screen to our bedroom and rearranged the furniture. Now Chris did most of the furniture moving because it was really heavy, but I did what I could. On top of the MB, we FINALLY have an entire guestroom. Furniture and all!!!!! YAY!! This has only been 2 years in the making. We didn't really want to store a bunch of furniture in garage so we rearranged the furniture we had and voila! we have a finished guest room. Now Chris just has to run a coax cable for our internet into the other front bedroom, which will be the new office, then we can finally start doing something with Bree's room. I figure we will probably start her room for good in January. There is alot of other pressing stuff that needs to be done. For instance, finally pulling out the carpet in the MB to cut down on how dirty the house is and we have to start fixing the guest bathroom upstairs. The walls are in need of some repair and we need to recaulk the tub and stuff.
okay wow that was really long but I had alot to write. Now back to work and meetings!

No comments:
Post a Comment