So last year, the 2nd and 3rd floors left at 1/2 a day today, while my boss made the people downstairs work all day. Yeah gross right? Well this year, only like 5 people are even upstairs, while just about everyone came in downstairs. WE are the ones making them money right??? Shouldn't we be able to get a break too?? I guess not. I can't concentrate on work, I don't really have anything to do so here I am sitting at my desk in la la land. I can't just leave because I can't use too much PTO. I have to "earn" my maternity leave. No my job didn't say that, but they are sure making it feel like that.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow!! YAY!! What are you thankful for? I am thankful for all the trials and tribulations I have been through this year. They have taught me alot about myself and how I can change for the better. Not only towards Chris, but towards everyone. With that being said, the holidays are so stressful, I can't wait for them to be over.
My mother got on her high horse two days ago and I can't seem to just let it go. It was something very rude towards my in-laws and I just cant get it off my mind. Then when I talk to her, she really has no idea she even did anything wrong. She feels completely justified. Ugghhhhhh . . . Same goes for her inviting people to MY baby shower. This is NOT her baby shower, its mine. I asked her for her list of people 2 months ago and all she did was send me my invite list from my wedding. REALLY??? so then she goes and invites one of her friends to the baby shower. Not to mention, her friend was EXTREMLY rude to Chris when he was helping my parents move, but thats a whole story in itself. Okay, mother rant done!
Friday I'm supposed to be having some maternity photos with my little Sarah, but of course Chris gets called to work. Really? it is Thanksgiving weekend for goodness sake. Now I know alot of people work the day after Thanksgiving, but this would have been our first Thanksgiving weekend that neither one of us had to work. So we will see if we continue with the shoot or not. My guess is we probably will and then just finish the ones with Chris later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment