The wait is over!! My BFF had her baby girl yesterday!! So excited for her. She was able to achieve her birth plan and have a med-free birth. I'm so happy for her and her husband. They have been waiting quite awhile for this baby to come. Now I'm just waiting for pictures to come so I can see their beautiful daughter!!!
Bree is still very congested and it is now going down her throat. In turn she is coughing quite a bit. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to suction most of it out of her nose to help with the congestion.
Bree is doing very well at daycare and everyone loves her. She had now learned how to take her pacifier out of her mouth. We just have to teach her how to put it back in. I am hoping she will roll over soon, but we will see.
She has had some really strange sleeping patterns lately. Last night she went to sleep at 7pm, woke up at 11pm to eat and back to bed, then up at 5 am to eat, then back to sleep until I woke her at 6:40 am. The night before she slept from 8pm to 4:30am. Yeah this totally isn't normal for her. So I guess we just wait and see.
I have got to get back to work but Congrats again to Denae and Casey!! Welcome to the world baby Elena!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment