Friday, May 20, 2011

Waiting . . . .

So I am now waiting for my BFF to have her baby.  This is a very stressful time for her and I really hope her little one will relieve that stress soon.  I know how it feels to wait, but my choice to be induced is something I am very grateful for.  I know that this is not everyone's path when having a baby.  My BFF has chosen to have a natural birth and hopefully not have to be induced.  I know she is trying everything to evict her little one.  So here is my note to Elena, please read it to her if you read this (you know who you are):

Elena,
I know you don't really know who I am but I am your Mommy's best friend.  Be good to your Mommy and come out soon.  There are so many people waiting to meet you.  We are praying that you go easy on your Mommy during birth.  We are praying that you are healthy and stay healthy during birth.

We love you!
Ann-Marie

Enough of that because the waiting is driving me crazy and I already have my little one!

Bree and I have both been sick.  Thank goodness she is just congested and she didn't get really sick like me.  For the first time since she was born, Chris had to feed her during the night.  Yes you read right, THE FIRST TIME.  He didn't complain much to me, but I know he was upset because it messed up his sleep cycle.  All I have to say to that is . . . you only got a taste of what I feel.  I am back at work and still only getting about 5 hours a night, on a GOOD night!  Bree's sleep cycle has been all over the place.  I know she is still little and we are still transistioning with daycare.  So far . . . she seems to like her daycare.  I know her teachers really like her and we get lots of comments from the other parents on how cute she is or how much hair she has.  Everyone there is really great and I really like them.

Bree hit two months on Tuesday!  Wow, how time flies. 

Chris and I are going to be starting up new workout routines.  Chris is going to be working out at a gym and I will be getting some free weights and doing P90X.  I really like the lean workout for P90X so I will be doing that.  It has alot more cardio in the program and not so much on muscle building.  I really think that if I can do it for a couple of weeks, I will start to see a difference.  We also quit drinking sodas at the house.  We only have bottled water and juices.  We are hoping that this will help us to start only drinking water, tea or juice.  When we go out to dinner we still tend to order soda, but we are slowly trying to break this habit. 

Well back to work for me, but here is a cute picture of Bree!

No comments:

Post a Comment