Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hell of a morning yesterday

Yesterday morning was literally the morning from hell.  I couldn't find my truck keys, Bree was starving when we were supposed to be leaving for daycare, and after she ate, she had to be changed because it was coming out of her diaper.  I ended up dropping her off at daycare at 8am!!!  I'm supposed to be at work by 8!!!  It was a terrible morning and the day didn't get any better.  My boss was awesome, but it was just an all around bad day at work.  


Bree seems to be coughing a lot now.  Her congestion is moving down her throat and she is trying to cough it up.  Poor girl.


I cannot wait until Friday.  I am leaving work early because I have to pick up Bree from daycare by 3 pm, then the 3 day weekend starts!!!  Saturday my parents are coming over for dinner, Sunday is a relax day and Monday is a super relax day!!!  


Only 6 more days till my BFF's baby gets evicted!!  (only if she doesn't decide to come first).  Within a week she will have her baby in her arms!!  YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment