So I have been working for my company for about a year and a half. Other than the Director of Research for Enavail and our electrical/mechanical build guy, I have been here the longest. When my project manager for Biomedical quit a month or so ago, I was joking around saying I was going to take her desk. She had the nice desk, next to the windows and it is seperated from the other two desks in the office. I politely did NOT take the desk in case they hired someone with more education to take her spot. Well today the Director of Research offered the desk to the QC analyst for Enavail. He is a slob and hasn't even been here a year yet. It is probably my pregnancy hormones, but I'm kinda pissed. Enavail is thinking of hiring someone else that I will have to share my crap with, yet he gets a desk and his own phone line. Ummm . . . . yeah I'm pissed. I just don't think he deserves it, plus I worked my ass off for that company. I have been here two years in August and I haven't had a raise either. I probably won't get one this year because of my maternity leave.
On to baby stuff . . .
Tomorrow I have my 35 week appointment with my OB. I'm nervous, yet kinda excited. I'm so close to the end now that she will either do an internal tomorrow to check for dialation or she will wait until my next appointment. I'm also coming up on starting my weekly appointments. OMG!!!! We will also talk more in depth about labor tomorrow and what to expect at the hospital and stuff. I already took my maternity ward tour and we got some information there, but we will get more of the doctor's side of it. I will also ask about which doctor will deliver if she isn't avalible.
Well I can now officially say, I know what braxton-hicks contractions feel like. Every once in a while I will get the shooting pain, but for the most part they just make my stomach really really hard. I know it isn't Bree either. I really wonder if I will progress or she will have to dialate me. Braxton-Hicks contractions have nothing to do with dialation, or at least they shouldn't. They are just preperation for the uterus before the actual contratctions.
Well . . . 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Bree is almost here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment