Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good news and an update

So we are FINALLY getting our carpet!!  YAY!!!  Thank you Mom and Dad P!  I had resigned myself to thinking it wouldn't get put in until after Bree was here but lo and behold, the carpet place came through and the quote/estimate didn't look too bad!  It will be installed next Wed, which means Chris has alot of furniture moving to do next week!!  =)  Love you!  I am hoping to have everything in place by the end of next weekend.  No more playing video games until that room is done. 

So the past few days I have wanted to throw up everything I eat or drink.  Not really sure why, but I do know that morning sickness has a tendancy to come back in the third trimester with vengance.  Too bad I never had it in the first trimester, so I'm not really sure what I'm dealing with here.  I think it is just a bit of morning sickness, but seriously I almost threw up my lemonade this morning.  It makes me not want to eat anything either which is just wearing me out. 

I have my 37 week appointment today.  Yes, I really did say 37 week appointment!!!  I will get checked again for dialation and effacement.  Pray for some progress, I am ready for this girl to get here!  I had a terrible night sleeping last night.  I have been using pillows and everything, but I'm just having trouble getting comfortable now.  I have this huge watermelon on the front of my body and it is just in the way.  I was woken up around 4 am this morning because of the dogs and I finally got them back to sleep.  Within the next hour though, I had to go the bathroom 3 freaking times.  So at 5 am, I just gave up and took the dogs outside to go to the bathroom.  Joules was so thrilled I was up!!!  While the dogs were outside, I managed to clean up the entire kitchen and start laundry.  Yes I know, it was 5 am and I was cleaning.  I have been trying to nest for a while, but it has been very difficult with everything all over the place.  Well reality hit last night when I just wasn't feeling well.  I need to get everything clean now so that when I go to wash her clothes, they won't have dog hair and dust all over them.  So tonight I will be working on getting all the clothes, sheets, and blankets washed and folded!  At least Chris will be happy that I'm not being lazy anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Yay carpet! Morning sickness sucks. I stopped drinking pineapple juice after throwing it up. That was worse than heartburn.

    ReplyDelete