Friday, March 4, 2011

My daughter can be evil and . . .

She isn't even born yet!!!

So here it is:  Yesterday, I was working, just like normal, and I realized I hadn't felt her move.  I thought okay well I will go to lunch and give her about a hour to wake up.  She is usually pretty active after I eat.  Well after about 1/2 a hour and no movement, I decided I was going to drink some water and lay on my left side.  I did this for another 1/2 a hour and I got 1 movement.  NOT GOOD!!  So I called the doctor.  They immediately asked if I did my kick counts, I told them yes, gave them the time I started them and all the other necessary information.  They tell me to come in they are going to monitor me.  Fine . . . so now I have to drive a hour in agony to find out if she is okay.  I call Chris because I'm scared out of my mind that something could be seriously wrong.  He immediately leaves Kingsville to come home and be with me incase something is wrong.  I get to the office and they hook me up to the monitor.  They had me drink ice cold water and lay down, 1 kick in 15 min.  Okay so then they try cranberry juice . . . well that apparently kicked her behind into gear because she kicked 9 times in 1/2 a hour.  Her heartrate was perfect and there was nothing to worry about.  For some reason I just couldn't feel her kicking.  Doctor couldn't explain why but so far all is okay. 

Chris and I decided that she just wanted her daddy home, because since the doctor's office she has been very active.  I would rather her be active trust me, but do we really have to scare me like that Bree???

In other news . . .
Tonight my little brother (well really Chris's but whatever) is going to be in Waco because his basketball team is playing in regionals.  I'm soooooo excited for them!!!  I hope they do really really well.
I am getting kicked out of my office and moved to the conference room, which will be turned into an office because the company they moved me from says its a liability.  Seriously?  I have to move and I'm 37 weeks pregnant.  Ugghhhh!  Its just annoying.

1 comment:

  1. What a week! Has Bree turned any? Are you *feeling better*? Not having PHT would be a good thing. If they induce, maybe you wont have to move into the conference room. I am so glad Chris is there with you. Keep your phone charged!

    ReplyDelete