Please quit making my stomach look completely deformed. I know your daddy did it to nana, but seriously enough!! Plus when you do that, it makes it kinda awkward to walk around and a bit painful.
Thanks,
Mom
So tonight is the beginning of our 2 day childbirth class. While I'm excited, I'm also afraid I'm going to be bored. I know the information will be very good, but still think I might stare blankly at the instructor. Chris is driving straight in from Kingsville so I'm also a little worried he is going to be super tired.
Nursery is still at a stand still while I try to get with Home Depot to come out and measure the rooms and stairs. At least Chris and I already know what we want so when they do come out, we can place the order then. I'm really itching to get it done and I feel like it won't be done in time. Everything always works out, I know but still can't stop the worrying.
I am also still working on the BFF's baby shower. I need to make her game cards, order some of the food and make the other, and get her gift. I just get so side tracked when I'm at home.
32 weeks, 2 days . . . only 8 or so more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment