Monday, October 18, 2010

Ren Fest and all the other fun stuff this weekend.

Well, as most of you know, Saturday was Chris's birthday so we had made plans with some friends of ours to go to the Texas Ren Fest.  It just so happens that the girlfriend of Chris's coworker/friend also had her birthday on Saturday.  So we were celebrating both birthdays.  Well to sum it all up, we had a blast.  It was great weather, not to hot, not to cold.  I mean I didn't even get dizzy, SWEET!!!!  Chris bought me a really pretty headband to wear next year when we go.

Sunday, after being exhausted from Saturday, we decided to take a relax day so to speak.  We played video games on his new TV, went and got an early dinner for his birthday and then went a looked at some baby stuff. 

So all in all the weekend was great.  Too bad it is Monday and I'm back at work.  It has been a normally Monday, except, our friends from this weekend think she might be miscarrying.  That thought is always scary at any time during pregnancy but I feel for her.  Although I never experinced it, I couldn't imagine what it would be like.

So as for me, I'm tired, breaking out like a high school girl again and getting bigger.  Oh yes, the stomach is expanding!  I had a weird feeling all last week but it seems to have passed for the moment.  A little more than 2 weeks left until we find out what it is.  So excited to see the baby moving around again.  Its such an awesome experience to see that.  I also can't wait for Chris to see it this time either.  Thank goodness the job in Alabama is done . . . for now.

1 comment:

  1. You are having acne too! Yay we can be in high school together again. I am glad you had fun. Its already only 2 weeks?? Time has been flying. Tmrw 18 weeks?! It feels like just yesterday we found out.

    ReplyDelete