So I'm really impatient, as we all know, and I really want to know if this little one is a boy or girl. So far these are the predictions we have come up with:
Lunar calendar - boy
Chinese gender predictor - boy
My gut feeling - boy (at the beginning), baby isn't very active and is always sleeping at my u/s
Heartbeat - low, right around 150 or so each time. Always above 150 though.
needle trick - girl
Weird eye thing - When I looked at it, boy; When Chris looked at it . . . Girl
So, I'm hoping for a healthy baby and I won't be disappointed either way, but . . . I like the bedding and room idea for a little girl more. Is that sad or maybe pathetic? humm . . . . I still want a boy but maybe not first. The other thing I would like is for my little girl to have curly brown/auburn colored hair. I'm almost positive though that with MIL, SIL and Chris, we are going to have a little red head. Either way, she will be adorable!!
So yesterday, Chris was super awesome and brought me a bagel with cream cheese for a snack when he got off work. It was amazing . . . like the best ever. Panera has these cherry vanilla bagels and they are sooo fantastic. Too bad they go away after October. I should stock up now! ha ha ha. So I seriously eat about 5 times a day but they are all pretty small meals. Chris thinks I'm freaking out about gaining weight. I ate 2 pieces of pizza last night. Really? Have I EVER been worried about gaining weight? NOPE. Usually its only after I gain the weight that I kinda start to freak out. But you can't tell that I have gained much weight. I'M PREGNANT. Right now its all going to the baby. Neways, sometimes I'm just not hungry at night and sometimes I'm starving. Is it right to yell at a pregnant lady that is still gaining weight? hummm . . . yeah I don't think so. Oh well, I'm over it and I will eat as I please.
Okay that is way too much information and hopefully Chris doesn't kill me later!!! Anyways, Chris finally got to come home at his normal time last night. He finished up his pre-training tests for his training next Thursday and was actually able to play some of his video game!! YAY!!!! I was happy for him. He has been working so hard. He was finally able to relax some and actually enjoy his night.
No comments:
Post a Comment