Wednesday, October 20, 2010

18 weeks?!?!?!

Can it reallly be 18 weeks already?  That means I'm almost 1/2 way there.  Holy CRAP!!!!  I can't believe it. 

Now on to more important stuff . . .
I'm glad Chris finally has a "normal" day at work today.  He has been working overtime almost every day for the past month.  Seriously his company should give him a raise or give him a break.  I know it is killing him.  He is always tired and doesn't want to do anything.  I just feel bad.  On top of that, they just expect him to go to all these training classes, but only give him a little amount of time to prepare for them.  REALLY?!?!?  I'm not complaining about the training at all but they basically gave him homework to do but he works 14 hours a day (leaves the house at 6 am and gets home at 10 pm), works most weekends (last weekend was an exception), and yet he still has homework?  Seriously?  This isn't college you know . . . I ALMOST think that was easier than his work schedule now . . . and I was a Chemistry major.  I know the brightside is all this great money . . . that will go to bills or the baby, but still some time with my husband would be nice!

As for a friend of mine that is unsure if her pregancy is still going:  She has has a bunch of blood work done and has now had an ultrasound and so far . . . she is still pregnant.  Now there are some other complications in which her doctor will be watching but I'm glad that her massive bleed was not a miscarriage.  I don't wish that on anyone.

Now if I only had a bagel and cream cheese I would be a happy camper.  I know totally random but that seems to be the craving as of late.  I'm still craving milk and drink a gallon, by myself, in about a week.  Not so much on the mashed potatoes thing any more.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up thinking the same thing today. I cant believe its almost halfway over! Glad friend didnt m/c. Can you crave a craving? I wish I wanted to eat.

    ReplyDelete