Friday, September 7, 2012

Reviving the blog . . . .

Okay so I finally decided to revive my blog.  If it isn't for anyone else's enjoyment, it is simply to put into words what I'm doing, how I'm feeling and how life is changing!

First and foremost, I will NOT be reliving the last year, unless I am posting pictures of my wonderful, fabulous daughter.

I am now 21 weeks pregnant with our 2nd one!  Its a boy and his name is Jameson Rowan Kiser.  We are super excited to be having another baby and whether it was a boy or girl we didn't care.  I am a stay at home mom now and I guess I just hit that part in my pregnancy where I really want my house to be SUPER organized.  I feel like everything is just always out of place.  Needless to say, my house is almost never completely clean either.  I do have an 18 month old!!!!!

This was taken on July 4th weekend, so its a little old, but I have been to lazy to upload the photos off my iphone.  

Anyways, back to my organizing my house.  With the invention of pintrest and the ability to share lots of great ideas quickly, I have decided to make a home planner.  This will help keep everything organized in the house, with our ongoing projects, getting ready for Jameson and meal planning.  I think I'm most excited about the meal planning aspect.  I was reading on a blog today that some lady was able to spend about $500 for a months worth of meals.  We are talking breakfast, lunch and dinner.  THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!  We would be saving quite a bit of money if we do this.  So I decided that I was actually going to really try to do this.

My husband and I have not had it easy, but who has.  With the recession and now only 1 income, we really have to watch our money.  On top of everything else, when my husband switched companies, he was not given a company truck, so all that gas that he uses, we pay for.  Gas is expensive folks!!!!  My husband works really hard to get as much overtime as he can and it pays off for the most part.  We don't live above our "means" so to speak, but we are still paying off my husbands truck and we do have iphones and cable TV.  Those little splurges are about all we have every month.  

Once I get my home planner together and get it working, I will let you know how much I saved at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment